About Paul McCrory
Paul McCrory runs learn differently ltd, a STEM engagement organisation based in Northern Ireland (find out more here about the company and Paul’s background).
He presents regularly to other informal science educators at the British Interactive Group’s BIG event, and has delivered training to a wide range of informal education organisations eg Ulster Folk and Transport Museum; At-bristol; Life science centre, Newcastle; Museum of Flight, NMS; W5; Science Made Simple; Edinburgh International Science Festival.
As a trainer he is a great encourager, an underrated skill in Britain. In training new presenters he is good at finding people’s current level of ability and building them up from there.
Adam Love-Rogers, National Museum of Flight, National Museums Scotland
As an education consultant his work has included:
• STEM engagement project evaluation;
• advising on the development of science shows;
• workshop and programme development;
• exhibition content development;
• proofing and advising on the content of educational books;
• reviewing applications for funding bodies.
Previous clients have included Wales Science Year; IOP; NESTA; Science Made Simple; Museum of Flight, NMS; Ulster Folk and Transport Museum; Ecos; and Heinemann Library.