Primary schools participating in the extended schools scheme can book any combination of the following sessions.
FS/ KS 1 after-school shows (30-40 mins):
- Playing with science (forces and sound)
- Kitchen science (floating and sinking, chemical reactions)
- Look and listen (light, sound)
- The magic of science (forces, sound, absorption)
KS 2 after-school shows (60 mins):
- Move it! (forces and pressure)
- Everyday chemistry (materials and chemical reactions)
- The House on the Hill (light and sound)
- The magic of science (forces, air pressure, sound, absorption)
Evening family show:
Get everyone involved – invite your pupils and their parents to an evening performance of “The magic of science”. This an interactive family science show with dramatic demonstrations which look magical, but need science to make them work.
How to book:
Each show can accommodate up to 120 people. Each afternoon visit comprising a FS/KS 1 and a KS 2 show costs £248+ VAT; an evening family performance costs £180 + VAT. You can check our availability in 2013/14, and make a booking enquiry using the online form.